Wednesday, March 7, 2012

FYI

Green Mesquite has some of the best wings I've ever had. Sure, they're not the sauciest, or the hottest, but they have an awesome smoky flavor and the meat falls all off the bone so it's easy to scarf them down as quickly as you want. Or you can savor the flavor.
For those of you who don't know, Leyna and I love our wings. She actually wasn't here when this pic was taken. I went with Amanda (Leyna's roommate) and her boyfriend Sean (recently moved to Austin from Ohio, Bowling Green area). So McCord missed out. Sucks for her. I've been telling her i'm always open to going back to Green Mesquite whenever she wants, but for some crazy reason, she hasn't picked up the offer. (Women don't know what's good for them).
When anyone comes to visit, expect that I will suggest going here to drink beer on their patio, which usually has live music, and eat wings or BBQ.

No comments:

Post a Comment